The Bachelor of Arts in History (BA History) is an undergraduate course that studies the development of modern human civilization from prehistory to the present. This three to four-year degree program provides an in-depth study of significant historical events in a country and worldwide.
Criteria for Eligibility
· You must have a 10+2 diploma or equivalent in Arts subjects from a recognized board.
· If you want to work abroad, especially in the United States and Canada, you must pass exams like the SAT or ACT.
· To enroll in a BA History course, you must also score well on English proficiency tests such as the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE.
· Some academic institutions may also require the students to be fluent in their formal language to study there.
· The BA History program will help you understand and learn about various facets of national and global history. However, because history is a general concept for many diverse spheres and subjects of study, the syllabus varies from country to country.