An attendance management system benefits schools and higher institutions in many ways. There is no denying that it saves time and money by automating many of the manual operations associated with attendance and leave requests.
Teachers can track students’ class time more precisely and promptly with an automatic class attendance system.
The Student Attendance Management System allows you to keep track of your students’ punctuality and retention, which will help them reach their academic goals in the future. eduTinker system that sends daily student attendance notifications to parents by mobile app or SMS.
The following are some of the advantages of implementing an attendance monitoring system:
1. The cloud-based attendance management system minimizes paperwork and saves a lot of money and time.
2. It removes duplicate data and mistakes.
3. It makes it easier to track and manage student punctuality and attendance across various campuses.
4. It keeps track of the status of leave in real-time.
5. It can calculate accrued leave and reward points automatically.
6. It uses a biometric attendance system to give simple and quick attendance records.
7. It sends email and SMS alerts to parents regarding their child’s performance.
8. It generates various forms of class or student attendance reports automatically.