For the purpose of selecting applicants who are qualified to serve as Junior Research Fellows and Assistant Professors, School Analytics, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research administers a national exam.
Steps to Apply online for CSIR NET online
- “Fill Online Application Form” should then be selected.
- When you press “Submit,” a registration number & passcode will be sent to your email address and mobile device, respectively.
- Use the credentials to access CSIR NET website, then upload a passport-sized photo (no larger than 200 kb) and your scanned signature (no larger than 30 kb) in jpeg format.
- Enter your academic data, such as your preferred topics and past grades, and choose a convenient testing location.
- After clicking submit, a payment gateway page will be displayed.
- Candidates must use SBI, HDFC, Syndicate, or ICICI online banking to pay the exam fees.
Documents required while applying online
10th,12th, graduation, and post-graduate mark sheets.