The admit card for the TET examination may be downloaded from the official website by using the registered ID and password. Given below are the steps to follow to download the admit card:
- Step I: Visit the official website.
- Step II: Click on the link provided for the Admit Card
- Step III: Enter your credentials like your Registration ID and password.
- Step IV: Submit the correct information
- Step V: Your admit card will display on the screen.
- Step VI: Confirm the entered details and download the admit card.
- Step VII: At last, take a printout of the admit card for future use.
Remember: It is compulsory to bring the admit card when you enter the examination hall.
The application fee will vary for different state-level exams. The application fee also varies amongst categories. Thus, applicants are suggested to pay the application fee as per the category they belong to like general, SC/ ST, and OBC. The fee may be paid both online and offline. The application fee for the CTET examination is ₹ 1000 for a single paper and ₹ 1200 for each paper.