After filling out the application form the next step before the exam is to download your admit card. By following the given below steps candidates can easily download it for their REET exam.
Step I – Go to the official website for REET
Step II – Now click on the link on the official site that says download REET admit card.
Step III – A new page will be displayed where the candidate will have to cite their REET id and password and then click on the submit button.
Step IV – Your REET hall ticket will be displayed.
Step V – Check all the details mentioned on the REET admit card.
Step VI – Download & take the printout of your admit card.
Check the given below details on your admit card before going to the exam:
· Roll number
· Date of birth
· Exam Day Guidelines
· Name of the candidate
· Signature of the candidate
· Photograph of the candidate
· Date and time of REET 2022 exam
· System Generated application number/ user-id
· The exact address of the RTET 2022 exam center
· Language selected by candidate for the REET 2022 exam
· COVID 19 instructions