The National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the guidance of the Dept. Of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, whose purpose is to supply accreditation to testing and calibration of clinical laboratories within the country. It is the only accreditation body authorized by the government of India that gives a third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of labs. NABL also links the Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation and International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation.
NABL accreditation is recognized and valid through all the main economies of the globe and by all regulators in India.
Benefits of NABL for healthcare providers
· Superior competence in the process of calibration
· Potential increase in business thanks to customer confidence and satisfaction
· Recognition and the greater reach of products in domestic & international markets
· Saving your time and money from reduced retesting of products
· Better control of laboratory operations and feedback
Benefits of NABL for the people
· Assurance of genuine reports from accurately calibrated testing
· Confidence in personnel performing tests
· Elimination of the necessity for re-testing, thereby saving money & time
· Satisfaction with the services provided