One of the most difficult and significant exams in India is the CSIR NET exam. One’s career depends on their choice, therefore proceed with caution before beginning your preparation. If students study 10-15 hours each day, the CSIR NET syllabus preparation takes 3–4 months. Individual study times vary, therefore one needs to determine how much time one can devote to your studies. Read the curriculum and develop a list of the themes that are weak and those that are strong. Strong topics demand less time than weak topics do.
Here are some ways to prepare for the CSIR NET examination
- Prepare a list of hard and easy topics from the syllabus and read through all the portions to know the strong and weak points.
- Prepare the previous year’s question paper
- Take mock tests
- Understand paper patterns and marking scheme
- Select proper study resources
- Plan a study schedule in the following manner :
- Spend an average of 5 hours per day studying, plus an additional hour for revision.
- Start with vital subjects. After finishing a topic, immediately revise it.
- Before going to bed at night, make sure to review all of the things you learned throughout the day.
- Use the morning hours to study the subjects you find challenging to acquire and comprehend.
- Topics that can be resolved with the aid of quick hacks and techniques should be the focus of the noon hour.
- Try to finish as much of your work as you can between morning and lunch, and use the evening to polish your work.
- Solving problems is the finest approach to honing your abilities and enhancing your performance.