We all wish to be admitted to Delhi University to complete our education. At the same time, we are aware of the high cut-offs we must overcome to pass. We want the atmosphere at Delhi University, as well as the kind of development and exposure we’ll get from studying there. Now, let’s have a look at the DU admissions process:
- Keep in mind the various DU colleges’ cut-offs. If you look at the cut-offs from the previous five years, you may get an indication of how much they’re going to raise this year.
- Determine a goal for yourself based on whether you fall into the general group, SC, ST, OBC, or EWS. Make a list of a few colleges you want to attend and work hard to get into them.
- Follow pages on social media such as DU beats, DU events, DU updates, and so on to keep up with the latest news from Delhi University.
- After the results of the 12th board test are released, DU announces its cut-off dates and admission procedures.
- When the cut-offs are announced, compare your percentage to them, and if you qualify for any college, attend on the date of the suggested admission and reserve your spot.
- You must bring certain documents with you to the admissions office, such as your 10th and 12th-grade transcripts, migration certificate, reservation evidence, identity proof, and so on.
We all know how difficult it is to get into a decent college at DU, but trust us when we say that once you do, you will never regret it!