Bachelor in Education course deals with numerous subjects such as General Awareness, Aptitude, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General English, and General Hindi. Hence, the required books for the mentioned subjects are as listed below:
- Books required for General Awareness – General Knowledge by Arihant, General Knowledge Manual by Pearson, General Studies by Disha, Fee Management, General Knowledge by Lucent, and General Knowledge by Prabhat Prakashan.
- Books required for Aptitude – Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exam by R.S. Aggarwal, Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant, Mathematics Class 11th and 12th by R.D. Sharma, and Quantitative Aptitude by Sarvesh K. Verma
- Books required for Logical and Analytical Reasoning – A New Approach to Reasoning by Arihant, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by Dr RS Aggarwal, Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey, and Reasoning Book for Competitive Examinations by Pearson Multi-Dimensional Reasoning by Mishra & Kumar Dr Lal
- Books required for General English – Objective General English by RS Aggarwal/Vikas Aggarwal, Descriptive English by SP Bakshi, and Objective General English by SJ Thakur
- Books required for General Hindi – Samanya Hindi by Mani Shankar Ojha (NP Publication), Lucent’s Sampurna Hindi Vyakaran Aur Rachna by Arvind Kumar, and Popular Hindi Vyakaran by Brij Kishore Prasad Singh.