Some of the best colleges to study Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) in India are as listed below:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi – This university focuses on enabling student-teachers to reflect critically on educational perspectives and integrate theory and practices holistically to facilitate the active engagement of learners in knowledge creation.
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), New Delhi – This college provides distance learning for the course of Bachelor in Education. It aims to promote social mobility and lifelong learning, but also to uphold the fundamental values of the Indian Constitution and society.
- Christ University, Bangalore – This university recognizes the Bachelor of Education (BEd) as a two-year program comprised of four semesters. They provide value additional programs offered by the Centre for Education Beyond the Curriculum, Theatre in the Classroom, Fee Management, Computer-Assisted Instruction training, and many more.
- Jadavpur University (JU), Kolkata, West Bengal – This university offers a two-year full-time B.Ed program. Admission to this program is based on candidates’ performance in their most recent qualifying examinations.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi – Admission to B.Ed programs at BHU is based on BHU UET scores. For admission to the B.Ed program, the University follows the guidelines established by the National Council of Technical Education (NCTE).