Education is a systemic process through which a person acquires knowledge, experience, and skill. Education aims to offer direction to the development of education. The aims of education inspire a student to attain the set at his best. There are different aims of education like social aim, moral aim, intellectual aim, vocational aim, spiritual aim, knowledge aim, citizenship aim, etc.
Here are some reasons which highlight why educational aims are important:
- Aims help in acting intelligently
- They are essential to evaluate the outcomes of the educative development
- Beneficial for both parents and the general public
- Acting with meaning
- They provide continuity and significance to education
- Necessary for efficient school administration
Aims look forward to the student’s career and life beyond the course, that is why they are long-term than the objectives of education of that same course offered to a student. Therefore, to achieve something in life, there has to be an aim that has to be attained successfully.