The PSTET selection manner includes the subsequent stages:
• Release of PSTET notification: The PSTET exam or selection procedure starts with the release of official notification. The PSTET notification is to be had as a PDF file containing crucial info which includes eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, examination pattern, syllabus, and others.
• PSTET application form: The PSTET application form is launched after the notification. Candidates want to fill out the form online. For the successful submission of the application form, applicants want to pay the application rate of INR 900 for every paper (INR 600 for SC/ST/PH).
• PSTET admits card: The admit card is launched around ten days prior to the examination. Candidates want to download the admit card by visiting the official website and carry it to the examination center on the day of the exam.
• Conduct of examination: PSTET examination includes papers- Paper 1 and 2. In each paper, a total of 150 MCQs are asked for 1 mark each. The paper is overall 150 marks. The best thing is that there is no negative marking in the whole examination.
• PSTET result: the PSTET result is introduced by the PSEB at the official website of the examination. Candidates scoring at least 60 percent marks in the written examination are declared as qualified candidates.