The REET 2022 question booklet was released by the authorities, and interested candidates can download it from the official website REET.
Steps to Download REET 2023 Question Paper
- I: Go to the official site of the REET exam.
- II: Search and find the ‘Click to view Question Booklet’ link on the page.
- III: The REET Question Booklet will appear on your display screen.
- IV: Select your shift time and booklet number carefully.
- V: Download the booklet and study.
REET Topper’s List
REET 2023 results will be announced by the conducting authorities of Rajasthan state. Along with the results, the Rajasthan Board Of Secondary Education may even release the toppers list. Examinees can take a look at the toppers list and the ranking candidates’ names and marks on the official site only. Candidates can access the examination results but for that, they have to log in with their credentials. The qualifying candidates are awarded an eligibility certificate which is valid for a life time. learn more about Learning Management System.