The Staff Selection Commission’s full name is SSC. A department of the Indian government handles the recruiting procedure. To get prestigious positions in numerous ministries, government agencies, and public offices, candidates can take the SSC test.
The entire version of SSC might be mistaken for Secondary School Certificate by certain individuals. The central and state boards hold a certification test for class 10 pupils. But today, we’ll talk about the Staff Selection Commission test. Various tests are administered by the Staff Selection Commission for positions in government agencies and ministries. The important tests, however, are:
- Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL)
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL Exam)
- Junior Engineer Exam (JEE)
- General Duty Exam for Constables (GD Exam)
- Central Police Organization Exam (CPO Exam)
- Multitasking Staff Exam (MTS Exam)
- Stenographer Exam
Most of the tests mentioned above require students to have a graduate degree in any field in order to sit for them.