A person who is a graduate or postgraduate with good verbal or written English skills can apply for an English teaching job, but having degrees like B.Ed, BA English, and postgraduate degrees like MA English will definitely provide the person with an upper hand. When applying for the position of English teacher, one must include information about their education, skills, and experience.
To apply for the post of English teacher, one must mention the following:
- Mention how and from where they have learned about the job opportunity. (However, if the person is applying for the job directly, they do not have to mention it.)
- The letter should be addressed to the principal/headmaster of the academic institution.
- In the first portion of the letter, the person applying must include their name.
- The person must emphasize their education, abilities, any extra-curricular activities, and experience.
- The person must inform the authorities that their resume is enclosed with the application letter.
- Finally, one must conclude the letter by writing their name and phone number.