CSIR NET certificate is issued by CSIR after proper verification of documents. After passing the CSIR exam the certification provides better job prospects and opportunities.
Before downloading the CSIR certificate these documents must be submitted for verification :
- CSIR admit card
- The mark sheet for the CSIR NET exam.
- M.Sc., Integrated BS-MS, B.E/B. Tech, B-Pharma, MBBS, or an Equivalent Degree with the Required Percentage of Marks is required. A Marksheet for 10th grade
- Proof of the date of birth is also required.
- Physical disability certificate (If Applicable).
- Evidence for the EWS category.
- Caste certificate, if needed.
- Proof of marks from respective institutions/or universities
In spite of giving proper documents if one faces problems in downloading them then the following steps may be followed :
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Additionally, you can go to the certification section’s headquarters.
- If your certificate hasn’t arrived, send a letter of request addressed to the Head, NET Bureau, UGC. Remember to include roll number, the exam period in which you participated, and CSIR reference no. with the letter.
- Send the necessary documents together with a request letter