Students who pass the CSIR NET examination receive a certificate from CSIR that verifies that qualification and expertise in the field. According to the CSIR-HRDG, eligible applicants can obtain the CSIR E-Certificate from the website if their documents are verified and determined to be in order. Applicants who have roll numbers listed in parts 2 and 3 of the result can approach UGC/NTA for an e-certificate.
When submitting an application for JRF or a Lectureship, the CSIR NET certificate’s validity varies. Below is a description of the validity period:
- If the candidate is chosen for the CSIR NET Lectureship, the certificate would be valid for the rest of his or her life.
- If chosen for CSIR NET JRF then the certificate would be valid for 2 years from the date of issue.
Certificate from CSIR NET (Part 1)
It can be downloaded by following these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the CSIR NET website and log in using Roll Number and birth date.
- Step 2: Complete the necessary fields, choose the exam, and press the “Continue” button.
- Step 3: Following a successful login, users would be able to access the CSIR NET Certificate.
- Step 4: Print the Certificate and store it for further use.
Certificate from CSIR NET (Part 2 and Part 3)
The following are the ways to obtain your CSIR Certification
- Step 1. Visit the UGC website
- Step 2. Click the ” download the CSIR-UGC Exam e-certificate” link.
- Step 3: Candidates have the choice of answering “Yes” or “No.”
- Step 4: Select “Yes” if you already know your password, either via an OTP or from completing your CSIR application
- Step 5: Choose “No” and generate the password if you have not obtained your password via OTP.
- Step 6: To obtain the CSIR NET certificate after providing all the necessary data, click the “Login” button. learn more about Digital Content.