REET is a common eligibility test in Rajasthan for applicants aspiring to grow to be primary and upper primary teachers in government schools of Rajasthan. The REET Exam 2022 is performed through the Board of Secondary Education, Admission Management, Rajasthan. The applicants are required to appear for Paper-I to turn out to be eligible for the Primary Teacher and Paper-II for Upper Primary Teacher. The REET Qualified Teachers are required to carry out certain particular responsibilities to be able to meet their job profile. Some of the maximum vital and crucial responsibilities of REET Qualified Teachers are stated below:
• They want to solve the queries, doubts, and worries of the students.
• They ought to complete the prescribed syllabus in the precise time frame.
• Their duty is to assist the students to understand the simple standards and overall classes.
• The teachers are required to prepare classes based on the curriculum prescribed by the Board.
• They want to patiently nurture and guide the students to carry out better in their exams and score higher marks.
• They can be answerable for scheduling regular parent’s teacher meetings to talk about the development report of the students.