REET is conducted by the state government of Rajasthan to select eligible candidates for teaching in the primary and lower primary school which are affiliated with the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
An applicant must meet one of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the REET exam:
Obtaining a senior secondary diploma with at least a 50% grade point average and studying for or passing the semester of a two-year elementary education diploma.A
Appearing for the programme B.El./Ed
Appearing in the last year of a two-year education diploma programme (Special Education).
Graduation as well as participation in the last year or successful completion of a 2-year Elementary Education Diploma
Upper Primary Teacher
- Completion of or enrollment in B.Ed. in Special Education with at least a 50% passing grade.
- Finished or scheduled to sit for the last year of a two-year elementary education diploma.
- Graduation with a minimum grade point average of 50% and successful completion of or enrollment in B.Ed.
- Completion of a degree programme with a minimum GPA of 45% or enrollment in a 1-year Bachelor of Education programme that complies with NCTE requirements
- Senior Secondary or any other comparable education with a minimum pass rate of 50% and a Bachelor’s in Elementary Education, such as a B.El.Ed, B.A, B.Sc.Ed, B.A.Ed, or B.Sc.Ed finished or appeared for the final year.