The official announcement for the JEE test has been posted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This year’s JEE exam pattern, however, is slightly different. According to the new exam design, questions with Numerical Value Answers will now receive negative marks.
On the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in, students can get full exam patterns, syllabuses, marking schemes, and test modes. Paper 1 and Paper 2 are the two sections of the JEE Main examination. Students taking the B.Tech/B.E. test should take Paper 1 first.
The exam is available in 13 languages, School Analytics, including regional dialects. Students can also choose between Hindi and English for the exam.
What is the procedure for filling out the exam form?
Fill out the JEE application form by following these steps:
- Read the instructions carefully on the official website.
- Set your password after entering the needed information. After filling out all of the required fields, click the “Complete Application Form” button.
- Prepare scanned images of the documents and upload them together with your image. – Always make sure that your photographs are the right size.
- Pay the exam fees and receive a confirmation page in the mail.
- Visit the official JEE test website for additional details on the exam pattern.