The TET exam is divided into numerous stages or phases. The examination procedure starts with the release of authentic notification. Given below are the stages of the TET examination or selection procedure:
• Release of official TET notification
• Filling out the TET registration & application form
• Issue of TET admit card
• Conduct the TET examination
• Announcement of TET result
• Issue of TET certificate
These levels are defined in detail below. Candidates need to go through these details to not leave out any important event associated with the TET examination.
Documents Required for TET Exam
Given below are the documents that a candidate needs to carry with them:
· Valid Photo ID Proof
· Class 12th certificate
· Passport size photograph
· Disability certificate, if any
· Category or Caste certificate, if any
· Diploma in Education or B.Ed. passing certificate learn more about Learning Management System.