An article is a piece of writing that is intended for a broad audience. The main goal of writing an article is to publish it in newspapers, magazines, or journals in order to make a difference in the world. It may be the topic of interest of the writer or it may be related to some current issues. The topic can either be serious or not-so-serious and the same goes for its tone and language.
An article is written with the following goals in mind:
- It brings topics or topics of interest to the forefront.
- The article discusses the following topics:
- It provides suggestions and advice.
- It has an impact on the readers and makes them think.
- The article discusses different stories, people, places, current issues, and technological developments.