A yoga teacher is a health and wellness expert who instructs yoga sessions in groups. They educate students on how to stretch, meditate, and develop awareness, as well as overall well-being. “Yoga instructors” and “yogis” are two terms used to describe these professionals.
The following are some of the most common responsibilities:
1. Teaching novice, intermediate, and seasoned yoga practitioners in small or large groups.
2. Demonstrating stretches, including alternative, advanced, and customised postures, to make stretching more accessible to students of all abilities.
3. Advising students on ways to improve or perfect their practice, such as at-home routines, poses for specific benefits, and tactics to make positions easier, safer, or more difficult Individualised instruction, including manual modifications during lessons, to assist pupils in perfecting their form.
4. Leading groups through silent meditation by talking them through the process of letting go of thoughts and relaxing each body region.
5. Sharing the fundamental spiritual and intellectual concepts of yoga, including those found in the Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads, and other teachings.