The recruiting authorities have recently opened their registration for the AWES Army Public School selection process for 2022.
Candidates applying for several positions at the Army Public School must be aware of the following rules:
- Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the AWES Army Public Selection Process 2022.
- Candidates must work hard and revise using the previous year’s AWES Army Public School papers.
- Candidates must follow the instructions on the registration page.
The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has currently released Army Public School Teacher Vacancy 2022 for the positions of PGT, TGT, and PRT across India. The AWES Army Public School selection process will consist of three stages. They are screening, interviewing, School Management System, and evaluating teaching skills.
- The first stage is the Screening Exam. The PGT and TGT Screening exams have two parts, whereas the PRT exam has only one. Part-A is the same for all positions.
- The second stage is the Interview Round. Candidates who pass the screening exam will be invited to the interview round. The venues of the interviews will be announced in local newspapers, on the Society’s website, on a notice board, and so on.
- The third and final stage is the Evaluation of Teaching Skills. Here, language teachers will be evaluated on their teaching skills through a written test consisting of Essay and Comprehension worth 15 marks. In this round, the selection committee may also administer a Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).