Recently, the Bihar Education Minister advertised for the Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2022 for 1,50,000 vacancies. The Bihar School Education Board will soon begin the PRT or Bihar Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022, with over 1.5 lakh vacancies being advertised. Bihar’s Education Minister stated in a statement that a total of 1.25 lakh Primary Teacher Vacancies will be filled this year, and the Bihar Primary Teacher Notification will be released online.
Eligibility requirements for Bihar Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 are:
- First and foremost, candidates must have graduated from a recognized college or university.
- As of the date of notification, the aspirant’s age should be between 21 and 35 years.
- Second, you must have all completed a primary teaching course.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the Bihar Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- To fill out your Application Form, go to Bpsc.bih.nic.in and follow the instructions.
Candidates must wait for the BPSC to reveal the Exam Date after completing the online application process. When the Exam Date is announced, candidates must appear in the Written Examination. Following that, the Written Paper Result is announced, followed by the Merit List for preliminarily selected candidates. These candidates must go through documentation and other similar processes to demonstrate their educational qualifications. As a result, Admission Management, the Bihar Primary Teacher Selection process culminates in a Written Exam and Merit List.