The method is an overlap between the teaching and research work. Experimentation, inquiry, and distribution of results are all activities linked with teaching, Learning Management System, and learning scholarship. These actions must be carried out by all academic disciplines, regardless of the subject of education.
- It has to be about teaching and learning
- One has to be rigorous in their approach
- Feedback has to be taken seriously and incorporated into the learning
- Understand the goals you have to reach and maximise the learning process
- Critical reflections are necessary