Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) qualified teachers enjoy an attractive salary package along with several bonuses and allowances. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for future teacher candidates with job security. As an HTET qualified teacher, you can earn between INR 35,000 to INR 1,50,000 per month.
Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) is recruiting qualified teachers for the following posts:
- Primary school teacher (PRT) level 1: lessons 1-5 in class
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Level 2: 6-8 in class
- Graduate Teacher (PGT) Level III: 9-12. in class
- After passing the exam, qualified candidates are placed on probation for 2 years. However, this may vary depending on your performance.
- You must have oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of pedagogy and child development is required, as well as knowledge of learning disciplines. Children should be informed about the school curriculum
- Emphasis should be placed on the child’s intellectual, social and physical development
- Children need help to improve their learning skills.
- Students should be encouraged to participate in playground activities. Students should prepare and plan projects and activities.
- Class records must be maintained. In order for children to learn better, School Management System, safe learning spaces in the classroom must be promoted.