1. Living & Non-Living: Introduction, Differences, and characteristics
2. Micro-organisms: Bacteria, viruses, fungi (Beneficial & Harmful)
3. Living Being: different types and parts of plants, nutrition in plants, respiration and excretion, plant cell and animal cell- their structure and Function, Cell Division
4. Solar System: Moon and stars, Solar family-Sun and Planets, Comets, Constellation
5. Human body and health: Diseases spread by micro-organisms, (tuberculosis, measles, diphtheria, cholera, typhoid); infectious diseases (reasons for spreading and prevention); prevention from diseases; different systems of the human body; Sources of Food, Major components of food and diseases developed due to their deficiency; Balanced diet;
6. Animal Reproduction and Adolescence: Methods of Reproduction; Sexual and asexual. Adolescence and puberty: Changes in the body, the role of hormones in reproductions, Reproductive health
7. Mechanics- Force and Motion, Types of forces- (muscular force, frictional force, gravitational force, magnetic force, electrostatic force), Pressure, Types of motion (linear, zigzag, circular, vibrating, periodic) speed. Atmospheric Pressure Buoyancy force, and energy, traditional and alternative sources of energy, work, energy conservation
8. Heat and Temperature: Heat and Temperature mean, thermometers, Heat Transmission (convection, conduction, and radiation).
9. Understanding the Science
10. Structure of Matter: Atom and molecule; separation of impurities of substances; structure of the atom; element, compound, and mixture; symbols of elements, chemical formulae of compounds and chemical equations, physical and chemical change.
11. Light & Sound: Sources of light, the reflection of light, Image formation by plane and Spherical Mirrors, Spherical mirrors, Refraction of Light, Lenses and Image formation by Lenses, Sound, Characteristics of sound, Sound propagation, sound pollution.
12. Electricity and magnetism- Electric Current, magnetic and Chemical effects of the current, Electric Circuit, Heating, magnet, and magnetism.
13. Nature & Structure of Sciences
10. Science and Technology: Importance of science in daily life; Synthetic Fibers & Plastics-Types and characteristics of synthetic fibers. Plastic and its properties, Plastic and environment, detergents, cement, etc.; Science and Technology in the medical field (Surgery, X-ray, C.T. Scan, Ultrasound, and LASER): In the field of Telecommunication – general information about the fax machine, computer, e-mail, internet, and website.
14. Chemical Substances: Oxides, Coal, greenhouse effect and global warming, Hydrocarbon (Introductory knowledge), Nitrogen gas, Acid, Alkali and Salt, Oxygen gas, and nitrogen cycle, Petroleum, and natural gas
15. Natural Science: Aims & objectives, Natural resources, School Management System, Environment, Pollution and Control, Biodiversity, adaptation, waste management.
16. Agriculture Management: Agriculture Practices, Major crops are grown in Rajasthan
17. Organic Evolution
18. Methods of Science Teaching
20. Text Material/Aids
23. Remedial Teaching