Preschool education is provided to children aged between 3 to 6 years. It is the initial stage of formal education. Preschool education is also referred to as primary education.
There are certain aims of pre-school education. They focus on laying solid foundations for overall growth and lifelong learning. They also mentally prepare a child for school.
Over the years, pre-schools have set objectives for the ultimate welfare of their students.
- They provide a child-friendly environment in which each kid is appreciated, and respected feels safe and protected and grows into a positive self-concept.
- To lay the groundwork for good health, well-being, nutrition, healthy habits, and hygiene.
- To help children become effective communicators by encouraging both expressive and receptive language.
- To assist children in becoming active learners who think critically, are creative, collaborate, communicate, and connect with their immediate surroundings.
- To ensure that children transition smoothly from preschool to elementary school.
Preschool will aid a child’s social and emotional development. Children will be taught how to cooperate, be respectful of others, and solve problems in preschool. Preschool will provide an environment for a child to develop a sense of self, discover, play with their friends, and gain confidence. learn more about Learning Management System.