At the Taluka level, the Block Education Officer works. The primary responsibility is to administer, supervise, inspect, guide, and control education at the taluka level. A significant number of teachers in primary and upper primary government schools are interested in advancing their careers through direct recruitment for the administrative position of Block Education Officer (BEO), which will be conducted by the Teachers’ Recruitment Board.
The primary duties of the Block Education Officer are as follows:
- Providing study materials and teaching aids to various primary schools at each level.
- Providing all stakeholders with all educational information.
- Dedicated to the positive development of schools.
- Keeping track of the Extension Education Officer’s activities.
- After thoroughly inspecting the operation of Taluka’s elementary schools, submit an inspection report to the District Education Officer.