The BoS Knowledge Portal is a collection of study materials for students. The Academic Board of Studies has advanced the BoS Knowledge Portal. It is a collection of study materials for students. The new BoS Knowledge Portal will provide a centralized platform for seamless access to LIVE and recorded lectures, syllabus, announcements, study materials, revision test papers, mock test papers, schedules, important news, student journal, other portals, and so on.
Some of the objectives of the Board of Studies (BoS) are:
- To recommend to the Council broad policies governing theoretical education and practical training of Chartered Accountancy Course students.
- To provide high-quality theoretical education to Chartered Accountancy students through the regular updating of educational publications such as Study Material, Case Studies, Case Scenarios, MCQs, Revision Test Papers, Mock Test Papers, and so on.
- To evaluate the Study Material on a regular basis in order to improve its quality.
- To provide Model Answers to the Question Papers of the respective examinations conducted by the Examination Department for CA Students, as well as to interact with Reviewers / Examiners through the Examination Department for the finalization of Model Answers.
- To provide theoretical education via virtual classes and e-books.