The academic school management system is a tool for thoroughly managing the school’s activities. It is an important tool since it ensures a secure platform with an authorized login system for everything from an online inquiry to an application to managing data for students, and teachers. eduTinker’s academic School Management System contains features that interconnect students, educators, parents, and schools on a single platform, providing a fast response to any parent, teacher, and student inquiries.
It simplifies the process of managing student data and keeping parents, students, and teachers informed about activities that have occurred and are scheduled to proceed.
Many software programs have been developed because of recent technological advancements to help schools run more smoothly on a day-to-day basis. Some of the day-to-day activities include:
- Automatically notifying parents of their children’s attendance.
- With a single click, you can make a question bank, test, record marks, and generate marks. Not only that, but you may receive notifications for each step you do in your academic School Management system. You have to spend a lot of money on report cards now, as they are so perishable!
- Develop a complete notice board with your logo that conveys messages to parents and students regularly to keep your advertising activities going.
- You can assign easy homework by text, saving time on diaries.
- Can also hold live classes and keep recorded classes for those who are unable to attend.
Academic School Management System Features:
• Admissions Management for Students
• Collaboration between parents and teachers
• Report cards and grade books
• Scheduling and timetable
• Online payments and fee processing
• Intelligent Attendance
• Administration of the Faculty
• System for Exam Management
The eduTinker’s academic school management system automates and manages all parts of a school or a network of schools, allowing for swift data-driven decisions.