· Vedic culture, Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society – Indus valley civilization, Jainism and Buddhism, Mahajanpadas
· Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period –Political history & administration, India (600-1000 AD), contribution to Indian culture, Greater India
· Indian Constitution and Democracy – Making of the Indian Constitution and its features, Child Rights and Child Protection, Preamble, Fundamental Rights and Fundamental duties, Social justice, Election in Democracy, and Voters Awareness.
· Solar and Lunar Eclipse, Earth and Our Environment – Latitude, Longitude, Earth`s Movement, Cyclone and Anti-cyclone, Major climate zone of the earth, Biosphere, Air Pressure and winds, Environmental Problems, and Their Solutions
· Insurance and Banking System – Reserve Bank of India and its Functions, Types of Insurance and Bank, Cooperatives and Consumer Awareness
· Panchayati Raj, Government: Composition and Functions –Parliament, President, Prime Minister, and Council of Ministers; Supreme Court, State Government, and Urban Self–Government. (in reference to Rajasthan) District Administration and Judicial System, School Management System.
· History of Rajasthan – Ancient Civilizations and Janpadas, Contribution of Rajasthan in the revolt of 1857, History of major dynasties of Rajasthan, Prajamandal, Tribal’s and Peasant Movement in Rajasthan an, Integration of Rajasthan, Major Personalities of Rajasthan.
· Art and Cultural of Rajasthan – Heritage of Rajasthan (Forts, Palaces, Monuments ) Fairs, Painting of Rajasthan, Festivals, Folk-arts of Rajasthan, Folk dance and folk Drama of Rajasthan, Languages, and Literature of Rajasthan, Lok- Devta, Lok Saint, Folk Music and Musical Instruments of Rajasthan, Handicrafts, and architecture of Rajasthan, Dresses, and Ornaments of Rajasthan.
· Geography and Resources of India – Physiographic regions, Minerals, Climate, Natural vegetation, Wild Life, Multipurpose River-valley projects, Soil, Agriculture crops, Industries, Transportation, Population, and Human Resources. Economic and Social Programmes of Development
· Pedagogical Issues – Class Room Processes, activities, and discourse; I Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies; Developing critical thinking; Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies.
· Pedagogical Issues – Project Work, Learning outcomes, Evaluation, II Enquiry/Empirical Evidence; Teaching Learning Material and Teaching Aids, Information and Communication Technology.
· Medieval and Modern Period –The Bhakti and Sufi Movement, Revolt of 1857, Mughal-Rajput relations; Renaissance and Social reforms, Mughal administration, British policies towards Indian states, Impacts of British Rule on Indian Economy, Indian National Movement (1885-1947)· Geography and Resources of Rajasthan – Physical regions, Climate, and drainage system, Industries, Lakes, Water conservation and Harvesting, Agriculture, Soil, Population, Crops, Minerals, and Energy Resources, Major Canales and River-valley projects of Rajasthan, Transport, Tourist Places of Rajasthan, Forest, and wildlife